Form controlled drugs and precursor chemicals: thefts or losses published


The Home Office has published a form to notify of the theft or loss of controlled drugs or precursor chemicals to the Drugs and Firearms Licensing Unit (DFLU).

The form can be found on GOV.UK website.

Last reviewed 6 December 2018

Hazardous Substances Newsletter

Since you're here... Why not sign up to our free weekly newsletter?

Remain compliant and stay ahead of industry changes in Hazardous Substances.