To be Carried by the Driver


A full valid British passport, valid for six months, or an EU passport, Passport Card or EU National Identity Card if the driver is not British.

Driving Licence

British or EU driving licence with the correct vocational entitlement for the vehicle being driven. For non-EU journeys, the driver will require an international driving permit.

Driver Qualification Card

It is a legal requirement for all drivers to carry their DCPC with them when driving and this is the same when operating internationally. Some EU driving licences carry details of the drivers CPC training and in effect replace the need for a separate card.

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat