• Some types of goods require special handling either for transport purposes or because they come under special environmental, health and safety or customs control procedures. They come under the control of government departments and may require official licences and/or permissions to be exported or imported. Overview

  • In the UK the primary responsibility for the food and agricultural goods sector rests with Defra. A range of chargeable services is available to help in the exporting to countries outside the EU of these products. Food and Agricultural Goods

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat