How to Apply for Discharges to Groundwater

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Make an initial enquiry to the environmental regulator, which may be able to provide an informal indication as to how the application might progress. The regulator will advise on the appropriate authorisation. A water use licence or permit under Environmental Permitting or Pollution Prevention and Control Regulations is classed as an authorisation.

How to Manage Oil Spills

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Have in place an oil spill emergency plan and ensure all staff are aware of what to do should an oil spill happen.