An external fire risk assessor has recommended that we install “visual alarm devices” (VADs) in an area of our premises due to high noise levels. We already have “sounder beacon devices” in place. Do we have to fit VADs?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat