We supplied goods to Switzerland, some of our own manufacture and some we had bought from a French company. We have been told by HMRC that we should have obtained a “supplier’s declaration”. What does this mean?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat