I have heard that there have been changes to the transport regulations as a result of Brexit and there is now a roh mark. What is it, what does it look like and what do I need to do?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat