We are exporting goods to Tunisia under the new UK Free Trade Agreement. Can we still obtain an EUR1 Form or do we have to be authorised to use an invoice declaration?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat