We have a senior member of staff whose performance is simply not up to scratch. We would like to terminate her employment, but do not want to face the risk of a tribunal claim for unfair dismissal. Can we resolve this through a settlement agreement?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat