We have a new supplier in China from whom we wish to ship goods directly to our Australian distributor, who will hold it in a customs bonded facility, (complete with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) free trade form, Form E) for them to onward supply to our customers in the ASEAN region, eg Vietnam, Malaysia and Thailand.

  • Who generates Form E and when?

  • To qualify for the use of Form E, does the shipment need to be shipped directly from China (Shenzhen) or can the shipment be shipped out of Hong Kong and still qualify for Form E?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat