I am really fed up with one of my employees. He has refused to accept a generous settlement agreement. Can I now dismiss him now rather than go through a lengthy disciplinary process?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat