I manage a home for people with learning disabilities. One of our residents has decided that she wants “independent” advice about some aspects of her care. We regard this as a positive step on her part rather than a criticism of the home, but we are not sure how to proceed.

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat