We have a student in Year 11 who is leaving school this term. He has five hours of individual support and I am concerned about the member of staff attached to him. We have no other students we can assign her to and we cannot afford to continue to employ her without extra funding. What can we do?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat