A pupil in Year 4 has not returned to school since the Easter break. By telephone, the mother informed us that she was taking the child to live with her mother. We do not know which school the pupil is attending. Can we remove her from our roll?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No subscription?

Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Talk to us on

live chat

Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199