We are a UK based company, with no EU legal entity, we sell into the EU; how do we do our poison centre notifications if ECHA won’t allow non-EU companies to submit them?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat