I understand that, in principle, classification, labelling and packaging (CLP) requires CLP labelling for all layers, including the outer, when the product is classifiable as hazardous under CLP and is not dangerous for transport. This is “easy” when only one type of product is present.

However, what are the requirements regarding the outer labelling when the package contains a variety of different hazards only for supply products?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat