We have a member of staff who is off on long-term sick leave and an occupational health report does not indicate good prospects of a return. The union representative has asked us if we would consider a settlement agreement. How do we respond and what is the process?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat