I have the following questions on Merchandise in Baggage (MIB). If someone is carrying goods covered by an export licence, either a Standard Individual Export Licence (SIEL) or an Open General Export Licence (OGEL) and they do not declare the goods to customs on leaving the UK, is this illegal? Also, what if the goods are being supplied to another country within the EU, does anything change?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat