Can you confirm that I’m able to dispose of our Inward Processing Relief (IP) files dated from 2002 to 2007? What is the legal requirement to keep such importation proof? Any advice on how long we should keep imports and exports would be of help.

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat