We have issued a form P45 to a leaver. He has now telephoned our office to say he has lost this form. Can we issue a replacement?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat