We have just started importing cafetieres and have had a problem with Customs about the commodity code number we used. As the article is mainly glass we coded it under Chapter 7013 “Glassware of a kind used for table or kitchen”, but we have been told that it should be coded under aluminium as the plunging device is made of this material. Is it worth arguing the case?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat