Recently, a pupil suffered a minor incident in the playground. He did not need medical intervention, but we informed the parents and they have insisted that we report the incident to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). Does a minor incident have to be reported?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat