I am aware of the need to undertake a risk assessment for hazardous substances under the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 (COSHH) and to put in place adequate control measures. Does the same requirement apply to hazardous waste?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat