We know that there is no longer a paper counterpart to the driving licence in GB but we have a driver with a licence issued in Northern Ireland who says that the paper counterpart to his licence is still required and that his driver details cannot be accessed on the DVSA website.

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat