What should I do if the harmonised classification differs from the registration, evaluation, authorisation and restriction of chemicals (REACH) registration classification?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat