If I drive any car or a van that does not exceed 3.5 tonnes to take over a lorry from another driver away from base, how should I record the time spent driving to the lorry?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat