My company has sourced a military specification product from the USA to be incorporated into a defence product that will be exported from the UK to a destination outside the EU; the US supplier has obtained a US re-export licence to cover the movement from the UK. Does this mean that we do not have to obtain UK approval in the form of an export licence?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat