Is there an export licence requirement for dual-use controlled goods (Annex I) to export from Germany to the French Island of Reunion, which is part of the EU as one of their “outermost regions”?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat