Is an export licence required for dual-use controlled goods (Annex I) to export to the French Island of Reunion from Germany?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat