Do mixtures that are classified only for European Hazard (EUH) statements need to be notified to poison centres?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat