Our waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) recovery business is expanding and we have purchased a larger site for our operations. Do we need a new environmental permit, bearing in mind that the nature of our activities will not change?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat