We have received a dual use-controlled product (Commodity Code 85359000 — Control Category 3A228) that needs to be forwarded to a customer within the EU and, at a later stage, may need to return to a supplier in the USA. We haven’t done this before and I think we need to apply for an Open General Export Licence (OGEL) to do this. Is this correct?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat