We work with a number of UK and USA companies and they refer to a USA regulation “deemed export” and how they need an export licence before they can speak to us. Can you provide any additional information, please?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No subscription?

Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Talk to us on

live chat

Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199