I was asked recently about obtaining a CPD carnet. I am familiar with the ATA (Admission temporaire) Carnet procedure, administered by the local Chamber of Commerce, which we use for our sales people visiting certain countries for demonstration purposes. It enables them to enter and leave the country without having to pay import duty and tax and, providing they get the carnet stamped when entering and leaving the country, then there are no penalties incurred. All that is fine but CPD carnets mean nothing to me. Can you help?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat