I have identified errors in export declarations made on behalf of our company, which have values either over or under declared to HMRC. How do I contact HMRC to correct these entries and what is the correct procedure?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat