We have just received a sea freight container at our premises, and when we opened the doors the freight fell out and has injured one of our members of staff. The contract terms are FOB on this shipment. Does this cover us for claiming off our supplier or their freight forwarders? Is AEO available to importers or only brokers/freight forwarders?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No subscription?

Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199