We are working on a new building site which has a high voltage supply. We have been told that we need an Authorised Person appointed in writing, is that correct? What qualification would the Authorised Person need to hold?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat