I do the maintenance of my vehicles “in house”. My fitters only take vehicles onto the road for road tests or to MOT tests — do they need to get Driver CPC cards?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat