I manufacture chemical products and have sold some on an ex-works basis to a customer, who happens to be in another, non-EU country.

The customer is arranging the physical movement of the goods from my site and has asked that I provide the air shipper’s declaration, but we have no one trained for air shipments. Am I required to provide this declaration?

Also, how does this affect compliance with the Export and Import of Dangerous Chemicals Regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 689/2008), in relation to supply type labelling and SDS issues?


The goods are not subject to the PIC procedures.

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat