I know that HMRC are accepting Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) applications from EU-only traders and ring-fencing them for assessment after the UK has departed the EU at the end of the transition period. What happens if those traders do not have staff with the three years of practical customs experience needed when dealing with a third country, which is what trade with the EU27 will effectively become?

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat