Tesco Stores Limited has been fined after a 10-year-old got an electric shock in its branch in Warfield, Bracknell.
The supermarket giant was sentenced at Reading Magistrates Court on 15 December after an investigation by officers from the Public Protection Service, working on behalf of Bracknell Forest Council.
The court heard how, on 9 July 2017, two parents had attended the supermarket with their two sons. One parent went with one son to the freezer section to get ice lollies.
This content requires a Croner-i subscription.
Existing subscriber? Log in
Contact us to discuss your requirements.
0800 231 5199