Advice on reporting injuries to workers to the enforcing authorities, provided by the British Safety Council’s Information Service.

What type of injuries to workers must be reported to the enforcing authorities?

Under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013 (RIDDOR), employers are required to report to the relevant enforcing authority work-related accidents which cause death to any person and work-related accidents which cause certain types of injury to workers.

Want to read more?

This content requires a Croner-i subscription.

No Subscription?


Contact us to discuss your requirements.

Book a demo
Call an Expert:

0800 231 5199

Talk to us on

live chat